Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an individual who is currently working in a Quality focused role or is looking to transition from an Assurance, Engineering or Design role, to be our primary contact for quality related matters across our KSA project portfolio.
Key objective of this position is to provide at source support and guidance to our Project Leaders and their teams, to drive a compliance culture and deliver an effective quality management framework across their project programmes.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Ensure that our people follow our way of working, the requirements of the Project Life Cycle (PLC) and Business Management System (BMS)
* Support and promote our quality management system (QMS)
* Perform scheduled quality audits and reviews across all projects and undertake surveillances as required, including reports
* Support in developing training modules on use of our BMS/QMS across our offices and projects
* Use quality management tools and techniques to promote continual improvement and quality awareness
* Participate in third party management system audits for certification and surveillance purposes
* Predict quality performance using trends and lead actions to address risk elsewhere in the business
* Provide onsite quality management support and assistance, working closely with project teams
* Prepare and update quality statistical tracking and trending data
* Advises the projects on suitable quality objectives, KPIs and targets in line with WSP and client quality requirements
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in an Engineering and/or Construction related discipline
* 2+ years work experience in a design or project delivery role
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in Arabic and English
* Formal training in an ISO 9001:2015 related course
* Experience of operational auditing
* Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
* Knowledge of database computer systems and software including Microsoft word, excel, visio and SharePoint
* Flexible approach to managing, prioritising, and delivering to deadlines in a demanding environment
* Experience of documentation processes within an engineering, design, or construction environment.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.