Job description / Role
Our Client is a large hospitality and tourism company based in Abu Dhabi who have a new opening for a Security & Safety Quality Management Administrator on a contract / temporary basis until the end of the year (December 2018).
You will be involved with drafting security policies and procedures and developing the processes in the Control Room and Key and Access Control Room as per guidance of the Security Unit Head and health and safety unit head and aligned to quality management systems.
• Developing the Key and Access Control Room and drafting procedures relating to ID Card Issuing, the Security Access Card System, Key Control and the Key Management System
• Drafting the procedures for the Control Room
• Maintaining up to date accurate computerized and manual records
• Aligning the above to ISO 31000 and BS 16000:2015
• Experience of writing policies and procedures
• Experience of developing quality management systems
• Understanding of security at strategic and operational level
• Ability to write in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to maintain accurate records in soft and hard copy format
• Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.