Job description / Role
- Shall develop and implement, review and update a comprehensive set of quality and safety (QS) policies and procedures as per DOH, JCIA and Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Data collection, Analysis and Interpretation
- Review, monitor and conduct random audits for all departments to check compliance with the quality criteria in line with DOH, JCIA, FANR, TASNEEF, JAWDA and OSHMS.
- Conduct a gap analysis and mock surveys to ensure full compliance to standards
- Coordinate and Handle HAAD, FANR,TASNEEF and JAWDA regulatory audits.
- Handle patient complaints, Incident reports to conduct Root Cause analysis
- Assists in obtaining quality accreditations, facilitating and driving the processes to ensure that all requirements are met.
- In conjunction with HR Department, establish a structured training programme facility wide for all staff as per DOH and JCIA standards.
- Initiate and implement quality improvement projects with various departments’ heads and facility wide.
- Liaise with external third parties as and when required.
- Scheduling and Coordination of Hospital Committees
- Developing complete, timely reliable reports and sharing information with staff, including reports on monthly and annual basis to the Management.
- Perform other reasonable duties which may be required by the Tarmeem from time to time
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in health sciences, health related discipline or any other degree
- Quality related certifications e.g. KPI management, CPHQ, (OSHMS), etc
- Previous experience in Hospital is must
About the Company
A leading healthcare entity in the UAE.
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
Quality Auditor - Quality Assurance Executive – Medical Operations
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Chief Quality Officer
A Leading Company In Dubai
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE