Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Quality and Risk Associate, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Follow established KYC/AML processes for new and existing clients/vendors in line with relevant Deloitte Global and local policies, undertake due diligence and to raise any concerns to the quality risk representative/management.
• Perform AML risk assessment and analyze AML risks associated with the client and identify 'red flag' situations.
• Potential risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate
• Comply with all relevant internal policies and procedures
• Assist with Customer Due Diligence (CDD) reviews including trigger events and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
• Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and consistently communicate with teams regarding compliance-related functions and investigative responsibilities
• Engage with key stakeholders of the firm, including other Deloitte offices to build solid relationships, improve processes, share knowledge and develop a compliance culture
• Communicate compliance analysis and findings to management and staff, and to other members of the business.
• Identify any client/engagement related risks and escalate any issues to the quality risk representative.
• Proactively manage the centralized KYC mailbox and respond to queries accurately, efficiently, and promptly.
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Data analytics or other related matter
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Work experience is preferred in a similar role related to KYC/AML, due diligence, Compliance.
• Ability to think strategically and assist in the organization and management of a multi-disciplinary team; ability to sell additional services to clients
• Ability to conduct extensive research
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Proficiency in Arabic is a plus
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Client Onboarding, KYC and Compliance Lead
Quality Assurance Officer
Green Gulf Careers
SFM Corporate Services
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|