Job description / Role
Quest is in partnership with a large and successful FMCG manufacturer in the Middle East is looking for a Quality Technician to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
· As a Quality Technician, you will measure, define and assess the quality of production.
· You will be responsible for conducting testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that products comply with quality standards.
AED 2,000 to 2,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· At least a Diploma certificate
· Preferably with experience in Tissue converting, Paper Mills, or FMCG factory
· At least 1 year relevant experience in the same capacity
· Good English verbal and writing skills, reporting skills, and quick to adapt
· Open to working on shifting schedules
· Good English communication skills
· Willing to work on shifts
· Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||4 Mar|
|Al Ain||29 Mar|
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||16 Mar|