Job description / Role
Robert Half are partnering with a global brokerage firm based in Abu Dhabi who are looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst - Risk Quant.
You will be responsible for helping the Risk Department ensure they are identifying, managing, and mitigating risks that arise from the financial Risk portfolio. The candidate will be responsible for evaluating the market risk and credit risks of counterparties (clients) and the business using a variety of analytical techniques and will provide suitable mitigation plans to minimize risks.
* Conduct statistical and quantitative analyses to identify and quantify potential risks. Prepare Market and Credit Risk recommendations highlighting the risks and proposing mitigations
* Design and develop risk measures, methodologies, and models (Market Risk, Credit Risk and liquidity Risk)
* Gathering credit risk-related data and analyzing new customers based on available information including financial statements, external information agencies and trading experience
* Develop predictive financial and analytical models using the appropriate methodologies
* Conduct frequent reviews on the existing models and margins and mitigate the model risk and residual risk
* Degree qualified
* Redbrick university
* 4+ years working in banking or financial companies with hands on knowledge and experience in financial risk management
* Experience within brokerage industry is a plus
* Actuarial background is an advantage 6. Skills and competencies
* Excellent coding skills (Python, SQL, VBA, ...)
* Experience in Large Data management
* Familiarity with Financial Risk (Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk)
* Strong Mathematical and Financial Backgrounds, Excellent statistical ability to solve financial problems that require a quantitative approach
* Forecasts and analysis on financial markets, macroeconomics, and monetary policies
Salary and Benefits
AED 40,000, bonus, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.