Job description / Role
• Envision More!
• Parsons International
• Quantity Surveyor
• Ajman, Northern Emirates, UAE
• Review and maintain knowledge of Terms and Conditions of all subcontracts for the assigned project.
• Negotiate ‘star rates’ with subcontractors where necessary.
• Attend kick-off meetings and subsequent progress meetings with subcontractors and produce and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Survey and measure work in progress and check subcontractors interim payments applications.
• Identify and report potential problem areas, particularly those that are likely to give rise to claims.
• Check Contractor’s valuations.
• Check and record measure of work done.
• Check materials on site against delivery notes.
• Prepare variations and dayworks.
• Prepare cost estimates.
• Checks claims from Contractors.
• Assists with preparation of payments to Contractors.
• Assist with preparation of the Final Account.
• Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements.
• Liaise with Department in financial matters as required.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
• At least 10 years of related experience on roads, bridges and utilities projects.
• Adept with applicable international and local codes of measurement e.g. CESMM.
• Preferably with related work experience in UAE, or GCC in an engineering consulting firm.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH)