Job description / Role
Our client are a international Contractor who seek a Quantity Surveyor to be site based in Dubai on a power generation / distribution project.
Looking for somebody who has 10 + years experience and has worked on civils / power projects in the UAE.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Measurement of Quantities
• Checking of Bill of Quantities
• Contractual evaluation
• Qualified Quantity Surveyor or BE Civil Engineering
• Minimum (05 Years) Gulf experience.
• Proficient in using software for quantity takeoffs
• Charted Surveyor (RICS, or equal)
• Functional & Technical Skills
• Proficient in using software’s like AUTOCAD, CCS
• Strong knowledge of MS - EXCEL
• Knowledge of FIDIC, POMI and other standard contract documentation
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor - Consultancy
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure (Metro/rail)
Top Gear Promotions (TGP)
TGC Consulting Middle East