Job description / Role
• Identify the subcontract element in the tender and float inquiry for obtaining quotation, vets the quotation and prepare a comparison report to finalize the subcontractor.
• Check all quantities of subcontractor accounts, re-measure all work carried out and support subcontractors in the preparation of final accounts.
• Must have 5 years' GCC working experience
• Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
• Excellent communications and inter-personal / leadership skills are essential.
• Team player, acting as a champion to break new grounds and self-motivated.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.