Job description / Role
• Require a full-time Senior Quantity Surveyor for upcoming high-rise towers.
• He will be responsible for all the cost related tasks throughout the complete life cycle of a construction project.
• Responsibilities to include preparing costs plans, contracts, procurement, budgets, measure and assess the variations to the construction works and contractor’s claims for changes, evaluate contractor’s monthly interim payment applications and identify areas of concern and assess their potential impact upon the project budget.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: MEDICAL INSURANCE & ANNUAL AIR TICKET
• Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying/civil engineering
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in working in UAE with large and reputed consultants / Property Developers / large contracting companies would be preferable
• FIDIC Form of Contracting, MS Excel/Word and Auto Cad, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accreditation, strong inter-personal, organizational and presentation skills
About the Company
A leading property developer.
Quantity Surveyor - Fit Out
Quantity Surveyor - Infrastructure Contractor
Rider Levett Bucknall
Quantity Surveyor MRICS
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|