Job description / Role
• Review the tender documents and enquiries to carry out the quantity take off
• Attend the pre-mid meeting and site visits
• Assist in obtaining 3-5 bids for each trade and supplier group
• Assist in preparing the comparison of submitted suppliers and subcontractors’ prices
• Coordinate with the other departments to fulfil the tender requirement
• Assist in preparing the tender commercial comparison, technical tender preparation and tender submittal.
• Any other tasks as per the company & job requirement.
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering
• 3 years’ experience in the construction industry
• Expert in MS office - specifically Excel
• Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
Engineering Unit General contracting was founded in the year 1981 in Abu Dhabi, and quickly established itself as major firm in the general contracting industry. With state-of-the-art facilities, plants and equipment, we provide end-to-end services for all construction projects, including electromechanical.
We differentiate ourselves by offering you the best technicians, project managers and manpower, custom selected to fit all of your needs. When you choose our services, you choose a company that works closely with you on an open book basis, offering you full transparency. Our belief is that the only way to deliver exceptional services – is to work with our client together as a team, and through this we achieve maximum efficiency and help you reach all of your objectives. With us on your side, you have a dependable and conscientious partner for the whole duration of your project.
From large, multi-million greenback industrial construction projects, to small building and transforming jobs, Engineering Unit Gen. Contracting is renowned for delivering exceptional and quality services, on time and on budget. Our satisfied customers list comprises of construction of medical facilities, retail construction, educational and industrial projects.
Our company is a leading contractor for general construction services that has over 30 years of experience and that’s ready to take your projects to the next step, delivering exceptional results each and every time.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Quantity Surveyor - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Modern Freight Company (MFC)