Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing and administering all project cost and commercial functions ensuring that all project reporting, cash flow, budgets and forecasts comply with the client's requirements.
• Assisting in procurement and commercial management of all pre and post-contract stages of the project which will be awarded to local and international consultants and contractors.
• Supporting the process of resolving payment issues for vendors and third-party suppliers.
• Supporting the development of payment review, controls, and sign-off procedures for all financial management activities within the business unit.
• Calling off estimating, planning, auditing, and cost-planning activities as necessary.
• Coordinating the additional resources as required across the business unit.
• You are digitally savvy and can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams.
• You have previous working experience on construction projects and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Quantity Surveyor (QS)
Al Jaziri Group
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Fit-Out