Job description / Role
• Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
• Coordinate with the Senior Estimation Engineers for inquiries to be sent.
• Prepares the packages of inquiries and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
• Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
• Follow up quotations.
• Filling and verification of BOQ.
• Take-off quantities as instructed by the Senior Estimation Engineers.
• Incorporate the Tender Addenda/Clarifications.
• Familiar with the Company Quality Procedure/manual and HSE requirements.
• Upon award of contract compare the Contract Documents with the Tender Documents.
• Familiar with the latest requirement of different service authorities.
• B. Sc. / B. E. in Civil Engineering with 5-10 years of experience in an Estimation & Tendering Department.
• Working knowledge of Planswift & AutoCAD.
• Relevant experience in a Building Construction Company.
About the Company
For more than 40 years, Pivot Engineering and General Contracting has helped clients across the UAE and the region transform ideas on paper into tangible assets of real value.
While our clients appreciate the superior quality of each and every project that we complete, the final handover is only part of the value we deliver. Reliability, certainty and excellence form the foundation of every Pivot project.