Job description / Role
• Prepares the Tender project brief upon receiving the Tender Documents.
• Coordinate with the Senior Estimator (Electrical) for inquiries to be sent.
• Prepares the packages of inquiries related to electrical and send the inquiries to different suppliers/subcontractors.
• Prepares the comparison between the different suppliers/subcontractors based on the tender document and discuss with Senior Estimation Engineer.
• Follow up quotations.
• Filling and verification of BOQ.
• Take-off quantities as instructed by the Senior Estimator (Electrical).
• Incorporate the Tender Addenda/Clarifications.
• Familiar with the Company Quality Procedure/manual and HSE requirements.
• Upon award of contract compare the Contract Documents with the Tender Documents.
• Familiar with the latest requirement of different service authorities.
• B. Sc. / B. E. in Electrical Engineering with 5-10 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a Tendering Department of local reputed construction company.
• Must have relevant work experience as a Quantity Surveyor (Electrical) for the Estimation & Tendering Department .
About the Company
For more than 40 years, Pivot Engineering and General Contracting has helped clients across the UAE and the region transform ideas on paper into tangible assets of real value.
While our clients appreciate the superior quality of each and every project that we complete, the final handover is only part of the value we deliver. Reliability, certainty and excellence form the foundation of every Pivot project.
Sr. Electrical Engineer (High Rise Buildings)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Electrical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||30 Aug|