Job description / Role
Transguard workforce solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Quantity Surveyor for the Fitouts Projects Department. Our client is a Government entity that manages, maintains and enhances business communities in the UAE.
As a Quantity Surveyor based in Dubai, this role will be responsible for processing effectively all commercial and contractual matters relating to Fitout projects with the focus on enhancing value for money while ensuring the adherence to all statutory regulations and organizational quality standards and norms in all aspects of projects from inception to delivery.
The candidate will also assist the unit head in the timely planning, negotiation, administration and execution of all Contracts (viz. contract negotiations, contract documentation, contract administration etc.) to support and fulfill the business objectives.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Both pre and post contract works related to Fitout, Civil and MEP site works.
• Turnkey Fitout or Refurbishment Industry including Civil Engineering, Execution, Tendering, Tender analysis, negotiations and Contracting.
• All aspects of “Quantity Survey” including but not limited to Contract Administration, Field and Drawing Measurements, Material Take off, Estimating, Valuations, Bills of Quantities, Reports, Claims, Dispute Resolution, Variations, Arbitrations, Contractual Letters, attending meetings, Final Accounts preparation and project close-out.
• Verification of all tender documents in order to ensure that they comply with the Client’s requirements for the procurement of the best suppliers for various projects. Timely completion of the tender process, letter of intent and contract documentation for various projects to ensure that the project objectives are attained.
• Expert Quantity Surveying advice to ensure that the projects attain their contractual and commercial objectives.
• Record keeping through the implementation of a sound database and updated file management system
• Ensuring adherence to organization’s policies, systems, processes and procedures for all contracts awarded by the division so as to ensure consistent application and to maintain the quality of operation.
• The ideal candidate must hold a Graduate degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent and must have minimum 5 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying function with excellent Contract Management , negotiation, problem solving and computer skills along with a customer focus and drive for results.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.