Job description / Role
About the company:
Highly successful interiors firm servicing to the building industry, providing effective cost advice and solid support for all construction development projects As they are going through a growth period, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor.This is an excellent opportunity and a chance to advance your career working for a great company.
About the Role:
You will be involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying including estimating, cost planning, procurement, scheduling, tender reviews and negotiation and pre/post contract administration.
• Involved in meetings with Internal and External Stakeholders
• Assist with/Perform feasibility studies
• Assist with cost Planning/Estimating
• Involvement with progress claims, site visits and variations
• Perform cost and tender analysis
• Reviewing scopes of works
• Involvement in post contractual duties
AED 8,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills and Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
• Knowledge of construction methods and materials
• Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• An adaptive nature
• Negotiate and team work skills
• Risk awareness
• Self-motivated and ambitious
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.