Job description / Role
Preparing complete cost of estimation for Interior Works & MEP elements (HVAC, electrical, Plumbing, Fire Life Safety) in line with the Design Concept, Project Specifications & Compliance Standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review tender documents including drawings, project specification, BOQ, scope of work, conditions and preparing tender summary report for Management Review and Direction.
• Liaise with Operations team to establish execution / method statements and reflect the same in estimation.
• Establish direct cost resources required to execute various activities.
• Preparing technical clarifications to client for discrepancies after reviewing and Site checks.
• Participate in site visits and preparing site visit report to analyze the project scope of work.
• Analyze vendor technical offers and commercial as well project specifications and standards.
• Preparing required bid documents includes commercial and technical submittals.
• Collect all vendors technical data sheets, vendor's specification, drawings, and compile in line with tender documents to prepare technical bid submission.
• Preparing coordinating post tender technical clarifications and commercial as well.
• Coordinating with vendor post tender clarification to technical qualification.
• Bachelor's Degree / Diploma Holders in Engineering (Civil or Electrical Preferred )
• 3 to 4 years of experience in Interior Estimation/QS (UAE Experience Preferred )
• Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS office (excel)
• Take off quantities from drawings and prepare cost proposals for projects within deadlines
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Capable of coordinating with specialist suppliers and subcontractors to get the best prices
• Working knowledge of civil works, joinery, & MEP estimation with local compliance knowledge is a must.
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted by email for further assessment.
About the Company
WorkSpace Interiors is a design-led interior solutions company. With a belief that culture drives performance, we leverage our values to deliver innovative single-source solutions to your business.
Workspace Team create and implement creative interior spaces that inspire people, improve productivity, encourage collaboration and are designed for success.
We do much more than just designing interiors. Our entire team are involved in delivering creative work-spaces that suits your needs while following authority regulations. We never design for selfish reasons or without a purpose. Every aspect of what we create does add to the usage of space. When we present a design to a client, each member of the team knows and understands our proposal intimately and could speak about it like it’s their own life-story.
When you partner with us, we take care of the entire project from start to finish including local compliance authority formalities and Inspection process . Rather than navigating the stress of multiple contractors, you can enjoy having one point of contact with us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Abu Dhabi||27 Apr|
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Ark In Interio