Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known architecture and engineering consulting firm is looking for a Quantity Surveyor (Water & Infrastructure Projects) to be based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team in regard to all financial aspects and contractual matters in the project. You will be participating in the review and approval of interim payments, project variations and other financial matters.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare BOQ Reconciliation and Tender Documents
- Prepare Financial Cost Report
- Check the Contractors interim and final pay certificates
- Review of payment applications
- Evaluate unit rates for new items of works
- Accurate and efficient measurement and identification of variations
- Compute final account taking into consideration all variations, amount expanded from Provisional Sums
- Maintain progress schedule and cash flow chart
- Review preparation of Change Orders and Variation Orders
- Review of evaluating claims
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineer
- Must have 10 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor or of a similar role
- Worked with leading consultancy firms in the UAE
- Must have experience in ADDC (AADC, ADWEA, TRASNCO) projects
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.