Job description / Role
Radiologist - Female - DHA - Dubai
A well-established, leading medical center in Dubai is looking for an experienced Radiologist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. Candidate must have DHA license or eligibility letter.
- Oversee the diagnostic imaging procedures including MRI, X-Ray, CT and ultrasound performed at the medical facility
- Interpret the outcomes of the various diagnostic imaging procedures and produce comprehensive reports for each.
- Communicate examination results or diagnostic information to the referring physicians, patients, or their families.
- Coordinate radiological services with other medical activities.
- Provide counseling to radiologic patients to explain the processes, risks, benefits, or alternative treatments.
- Develop and monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of images.
- Document the performance, interpretation, and outcomes of all procedures performed.
- Evaluate medical information to determine patients' risk factors, such as allergies to contrast agents, or to make decisions regarding the appropriateness of procedures.
- Instruct radiologic staff (technicians) in desired techniques, positions, or projections.
- Conduct physical examinations to inform decisions about appropriate procedures.
- Obtain patients' histories from electronic records, patient interviews, dictated reports, or by communicating with referring clinicians.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain and develop expertise.
- Provide advice on types or quantities of radiology equipment needed to maintain facilities.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for reducing safety risks and increasing operational efficiencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Musculoskeletal Radiology is highly desired along with the education subspecialty.
- Possess a Radiology Medical Degree from an accredited institution.
- Hold a current, clean, and active state or national Radiology license.
- Have a DHA License or DHA eligibility letter.
- Have no less than 5 years full-time employment experience as a Radiology in a reputable establishment
- Adept in using Microsoft products and EMR software systems.
- Excellent patient care abilities.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Additional languages such as Arabic, Russian, French, German are desirable
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.