Job description / Role
Our client an international engineering consulting specializing in energy, transportation & infrastructure requires a RAMS & Safety Engineer for their Dubai Office. The successful individual play a key sole in providing safety engineering solutions for the Civil & MEP aspects of a rail project in the UAE.
Key responsibilities shall include:
• Attending and coordinating Design Reviews & Safety Reviews to identify hazards
• Preparing Safety Engineering Documentation required to verify that the design is meeting the Requirements
• Setting up and managing the hazard log
• Perform Safety Analysis (FMECA, HAZOP, SSHA, IHA, OSHA, FTA and QRA) as per the Safety Plan
• Prepare Design / Final Stages Safety Cases
• Support and assist the System Assurance Manager with respect to Audits and Review of safety relevant documents
• Ensure Compliance with RAMS Standards EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following criteria;
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
• Have 3 to 5 years of project delivery experience within the railway / metro as a Safety Engineer
• Have experience in technologies applied to railway transportation systems,
• Have a good knowledge of EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129,
• Have good written and verbal English
• Knowledge of NFPA 130 is a plus
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Safety Inspector / Safety Engineer
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||6 Dec|