Job description / Role
- 7 years + professional experience in rail applying system safety principles.
- Technical knowledge of rail subsystems including civils, signaling, telecoms, rolling stock, power supply etc.
- Advanced understanding of EN50126 and associated RAMS/V&V methodology, safety case management, asset management inspection experience.
- Practical knowledge of Reliability theory and modelling processes.
- Experienced user of Isograph reliability workbench modules/DOORS and fault tree ++
- Outstanding Safety Awareness gained in a safety critical operational environment.
- Robust knowledge & experience of engineering standards.
- Advanced IT Skills/Excel (Macros)/Access (Database development)
- Excellent report writing and communication capabilities
- Previous RAMS Experience in signaling or railways related applications.
- Previous experience in the use of appropriate safety engineering techniques like PHA, FTA, FMECA, Engineering test, approvals and commissioning experience preferably gained from implementation of large engineering projects.
- Reading electrical, pneumatic, mechanical schematics and drawings.
- Advanced user of ComplyPro
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- RAMS Engineer (7 years+ experience as solid safety experience in rail applying railway CENELEC standards)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Mathematics/Physics
- Preferable: MIET, IMechE, Fluent in English Language
- Certification: Fault tree++, isograph
- Preferable: system safety (yellow book - ESM)
About the Company
China Railway Construction Corporation Limited ("CRCC") was solely established by China Railway Construction Corporation on November 5th, 2007 in Beijing, and is now a mega size construction corporation under the administration of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China (SASAC). On March 10th and 13th, 2008, CRCC was listed in Shanghai (SH, 601186) and Hong Kong (HK, 1186) respectively, with a registered capital totaled RMB 13.58 billion.
CRCC, one of the world's most powerful and largest integrated construction group, ranking the 59th among the Fortune Global 500 in 2019, and the 14th among the China 500 in 2018，as well as 3rd among ENR’s Top 250 Global Contractors, is also one of the largest engineering contractor in China.
The business of CRCC covers project contracting, survey design consultation, industrial manufacturing, real estate development, logistics, trade of goods and materials as well as capital operations. CRCC has developed mainly from construction contract into a complete and comprehensive industrial chain of scientific research, planning, survey, design, construction, supervision, maintenance and operation, etc. The comprehensive industrial chain enables CRCC to provide his clients one-stop integrated services. Now CRCC has established its leadership position in project design and construction fields in plateau railways, high-speed railways, highways, bridges, tunnels and urban rail traffic.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Estimation Engineer - Electrical & Instrumentation
Control Contracting & Trading Company (CCTC)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Feb|
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||30 Apr|
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
QA/QC Inspector (Electrical & Instrumentation)
Solar Project - Electrical Installation Engineer (Wind and Solar)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited