Job description / Role
- Send Renewal notice to Tenants prior to the expiry of Tenancy contracts as per company policy.
- Manage and update Tenancy information in the CRM system.
- Generate new Tenancy contracts for new Rentals and Renewals.
- Prepare Ejari/Government contract for all properties in the portfolio.
- Ensure all mandatory documents such as Passport Copy, Emirates ID, Residence visa are collected from Tenants.
- Maintain all Tenancy files with Tenant and Tenancy details in physical and cloud files.
- Follow up with Tenants for matters relating to tenancy renewals, collection of cheques etc.
- Coordinate Tenant Move Out with the Fm Team and Building watchman.
- Coordinate with Developers and Community Management office for issuance of Gate pass for maintenance works.
- Provide Administrative support to the General Manager for all day to day matters.
- Manage Incoming Calls on the dedicated Real Estate landline
- Log Maintenance complaints and delegate to the Fm team
- Manage the Open/Close status of Maintenance complaints and follow up with Maintenance team for pending jobs.
- Coordinate with Accounts department for related matters.
- Prepare documents for filing Legal case and forward to Property Manager for further processing with Legal department.
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Should be fluent in English and Arabic.
- Clear and precise English communication skills
- Be able to draft professional emails, letters, memos etc.
- Should be a Perfectionist with attention to detail with 99% accuracy.
- Should be a problem solver and take ownership of tasks.
- Real Estate background will be a definite advantage, however, candidates with suitable skills will also be considered.
About the Company
Educon Management Consultancy's registered activity in the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED) is management consultancy services. The company was originally formed to target opportunities in the education sector.
Gradually, the company has shifted its focus on analyzing a subset of investments done in various sectors.
Office and Contracts Administrator
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Educon Management Consultancy
HR Admin Executive
Administrative Assistant - 12 Month Renewable Contract
Manpower Middle East
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)