Job description / Role
Sales and Leasing Consultant - Abu Dhabi
The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company
Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing, the Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Abu Dhabi department achieve strategic profit objectives.
The incumbent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the Abu Dhabi team.
The incumbent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business. To be successful the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve assigned revenue targets
- Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information
- Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building. Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers and clients
- Ensure all leads and enquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices (refer to BH policies); follow up with clients on a regular basis
- Update records on Masterkey regularly; accurately record all client details in the database and ensure that all responses are dealt with, in accordance with customer service standards
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation
- Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements
- Promote other Better Homes Services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
- Bachelor’s degree with over 1 year of experience in a similar role within property industry in the UAE
- Expert up-to-date knowledge of the rules and regulations and current pricing yields (price per square foot or meter) of real estate industry in UAE
- Numerical Aptitude
- Above average computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Good presentation and negotiating skills
- Previous RERA training and license is an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in generating leads and closing deals
- UAE driver’s license and regular access to own personal transportation
- Good personal hygiene and respectful of others in the workplace
About the Company
Dubai property offers the local and international investor some of the world’s best residential and commercial investment opportunities. Be it waterfront property or idyllic community living, Dubai property has put Dubai on the world map as a great destination for real estate.
Better Homes, one of the UAE’s largest realtors in Dubai offers the largest selection of residential and commercial property for sale and lease in the region. Established in 1986, Better Homes is today one of the most reputed and professional realtors in Dubai and the UAE. As a leading real estate company in Dubai and the UAE, Better Homes is backed by a team of certified and specialised consultants who stand ready to serve your property needs.
Connecting Dubai real estate to buyers and renters locally and globally, Better Homes makes finding the property you are looking for easier than ever before. With a database of 1000s of Dubai properties and market trends and community information, we educate buyers, sellers, renters and landlords on Dubai real estate and what it offers. Dedicated to helping you find real estate in Dubai and the rest of the UAE, our website lists 1000s of properties in Dubai for the sale and re-sale market.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Real Estate Agent
Customer Service Representative
Administrative Assistant - Sales
Admin Assistant/Secretary for a Leading Stock Exchange
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|