Job description / Role
We are currently looking for a qualified Real Estate Agent or Property Advisor at Accu Properties LLC. If you are in UAE particularly in Dubai email your CV to
Real Estate Agent Requirements
• Ladies/Female Applicants preferred
• Freshers are welcome to apply
• At least have experience in Sales
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• Commissions starts from 50% up to 65% for the expert one
• We provide Marketing Support Individually
• MS Office familiarity
• Possess a valid driver license and with own car
Note: This Job is No Salary only Commission Basis
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Commission Basis
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree
• Other certifications obtained: Driver's License, RERA (not necessarily)
• Nature and length of previous experience: 1 year experience in Real Estate
• Specialist knowledge: Office MS
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Sales Oriented, Good in Negotiations, Communication Skills, Presentable, having a good knowledge in Real Estate
• Age Range: any
• Gender Preference: any
• Nationality Preference: Arab, Asian, European, Ukrainians, Indian, etc.
• Language Fluency: English, Arab, and other
• Current Location: United Arab Emirates
About the Company
ACCU PROPERTIES, LLC is a company based In UAE Dubai.
With all pride and humbleness, I'm Jihad Mashaka - Managing director of ACCU PROPERTIES. My journey started 20 years back as a young man who came from Lebanon to Dubai as an expatriate. I carried my lifetime dream all the way and started stepping towards it as it became closer to be achieved.
Not a mystery, but a fact. And if desired, a wisdom! I believed that doing what you don't like in order to do what you like is smart. In fact, I have applied this rule to my life.
The way to a dream was never easy. Slippage is possible with bumpy roads, but not the whole way. What hurt the most where those red traffic lights that stopped me for a long time. I sometimes had to walk the opposite way to end at the point where I first started. It happened sometimes that the same matter kept on repeating itself time after time, causing my pain to increase in degrees... So you can imagine!
However, I went through my way in spite of all circumstances. Ignoring the unpleasant events, keeping my pain aside, and searching for opportunities even though small, were enough to build hope inside me once again.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Consultant
Real Estate Broker
PSI Real Estate
Sales Executive / Property Consultant
PSI Real Estate
Property Consultant/Sales Consultant - Real Estate
RTI Real Estate