Job description / Role
Hiring real estate agents. Their main responsibilities will include
• Helping clients with property primary and secondary sales
• Generating leads and ensuring of completion of closing deals and securing minimum monthly brokerage
• Preparing and Completing legal documents including listings and sales contracts
• Ensuring terms and conditions of agreements are met
• Coordinating property closings and overseeing document signing
• Analyzing market trends to determine competitive market prices
• We are looking for candidates who have 1-2 years of experience in the same domain.
• Minimum Education Level required is Bachelors Degree
• Bilingual language proficiency is an added advantage
• The candidate should be available in the UAE for the interview upon request.
About the Company
WeDo Global is a group of companies, based in the Middle East. WeDo not only has a strong presence within the UAE, and solid experience throughout the Government, Semi-Government and Private sectors but also covers multiple brands that cover a wide range of industries.
WeDo Global Middle East - WDG Employment Services - WeDo Global Manpower LLC - WDG Consultancy and Recruitment - WDG Facilities Management & Maintenance - WeDo Global Security - WeDo Global Documents clearing - WDG Translation
Real Estate Consultant
Luxhabitat Sotheby's International Realty
Tabani Real Estate
Real Estate Broker
Dacha Real Estate
Customer Service Agent