Job description / Role
A Leading and award winning Real Estate agency is looking to expand its sales team.
• Attractive commission scheme.
• Medical insurance.
• In house marketing and admin team along with listing management.
• Training with Master Developers.
• Leads are provided after running marketing campaigns.
• [Company Visa.
• One month annual leave.
• Modern office environment.
• Annual awards.
• Advantage of listings with all leading portals
A Leading and award winning Real Estate agency is looking to expand its sales team. Candidate should:
• Keep up to date with market and all projects.
• Generate new leads / referrals through networking, social media, business presentations, advertisements.
• Conduct meetings and site visits with clients.
• Coordinate every deal between Buyer/Seller with ethics and professionalism.
• Attend developer’s briefings.
• Achieve given targets.
• Consult with clients identifying their needs and preferences.
• Know about and abide by RERA, Dubai and UAE Laws.
• Possess have at least 1 year real estate experience.
• Have strong inter personal , communication (verbal/written) skills
• Be self driven, self motivated, positive , and enthusiastic
• Have driving license and own car
• Be smartly dressed in business attire at all times
About the Company
Established since 2005 in Dubai, UAE, Property Network has grown exponentially with Dubai and has since then gained enormous reputation regionally for its outstanding achievements.
Property Network is part of family business group of companies involved in real estate, trading, food & beverages and clothing industries.
The company believes in customer service and ethical advisory. Truth and sincerity are the core fundamentals throughout the organization.
We have one mission - to be the leading and the biggest real estate firm in the region by the year 2020.
Senior Sales Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search