Job description / Role
• Liaise with clients to determine what kind of properties they are seeking
• Maintain regular contact with developers, investors and owners
• Follow up with leads
• Research potential business to secure properties which are for sale
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services
• Source property inventories from property owners and real estate agents
• Complete details of properties which includes photoshoots & viewings
• Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, launches, presentations and seminars.
• Above all, CLOSED Deals and HIT the Monthly Target
• Apart from English, Can speak any of the mentioned languages; Chinese, Russian, Turkish, Farsi and Arabic
• A graduate in any field or at least possess high school diploma/certificate
• Should have solid knowledge and understanding of the UAE property market
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer relations expertise
• Holds a valid UAE or international driving license is an advantage
• RERA Certification is an advantage
• Computer literate
• At least 1 year experience in real estate
• Proven sales track record
About the Company
For Est Real Estate has carved a name for itself in the United Arab Emirates real estate industry by taking professionalism and customer service to a new level leading the company into being one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Dubai. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, rent or lease, our team at For Est Real Estate strives to provide our clients with world-class services every step of the way. From commercial to residential properties and even plots of land, we have you covered.
Working in sync with UAE’s leading developers, For Est Real Estate’s team of professional, knowledgeable and experienced agents will go above and beyond to meet clients’ requirements. Our team of agents are professionally trained with global and local experience and speak more than 10 languages. Hardworking, informative, transparent and approachable, they are well-equipped with the expertise needed to help you throughout the procedures of buying, selling, renting or leasing your property.
As part of the Asian Investments Group, For Est Real Estate aims to build long-term relationships with our clients from a wide range of industries including real estate, oil, steel production, textile and recycling. Asian Investments Group maintains over 700 employees globally, including India, Russia, Singapore, China and the United Arab Emirates.
Residential Sales Consultant
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai