Job description / Role
Potential earnings of 300,000DHS+ TAX-FREE per annum with a great rewards scheme, and fantastic commission structure.
Following 16 successful years of being market leaders in the Real Estate industry in Dubai, Dacha are actively recruiting with a view of expanding our Sales and Leasing Teams.
Looking to change your job? Want to live in one of the sunniest most fast paced markets in the world? Do you want to earn a tax-free, uncapped commission? Do you want to change your life?
Dacha are looking for hard working, self-motivated, professional, dynamic, and talented sales men and women with a hunger for success. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to begin or further their career in Real Estate with a well-established company.
Typical working day
As a sales or leasing consultant, you will be responsible for generating new property listings and then finding new tenants or buyers for them using portals.
- Talking to owners with a view to leasing or selling their property
- Regular contact with owners regarding the leasing or selling process
- Handling enquiries from owners and prospective tenants/buyers
- Registering new landlords/sellers from both cold calling and new enquiries
- Conducting viewing appointments, registering clients and sending suitable properties
- Letting/Sale of properties, meeting with prospective applicants and processing of all resulting paperwork
- Negotiating Sales, Rentals and Renewals
- Agreeing Rental and Sales Deals
- Drawing up Rental and Sales Contracts and paperwork
- As a sales or leasing consultant your typical day will include around half of your time in the office canvassing and securing contracts, with the other half of your time spent meeting owners and conducting viewings.
You should be of a strong mindset and be prepared for this fast-paced market!
If this sounds like you and you are ready for this opportunity of a lifetime’ then Dubai could be the right place for you.
AED 15,000 to 300,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: The company provides the following: Attractive Commission Package In-depth training on Dubai Real Estate Government real estate certification State of the art office in the heart of Dubai Marina Fantastic advertising and exposure Supportive Management
We are looking for:
- Strong sales skills
- Target Driven
- Cold/warm calling experience
- Well dressed and smart appearance
- Confident and charismatic attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Hunger to earn money
- Full UK Driving License
- Customer Service Experience - 2 years
- Sales Experience - 2 years
- Real Estate Experience - 2 years (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission - Earning Expectations:
- Good Consultants - £50,000 -£80,000+ per year, TAX FREE
- Top Consultant - £250,000+ per year, TAX FREE
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses: Cash prizes, luxury gifts, unforgettable experiences and holidays.
About the Company
Founded in 2004, Dacha has since grown to become one of the leading and most trusted real estate agencies in Dubai. With a focus on providing a high quality service that puts the needs of the client above anything else, Dacha managed to retain its success even throughout the difficult period of the Dubai property crash.
Made up of over 20 real estate professionals, the Dacha team prides themselves on their transparent and trustworthy service. Building solid and durable relationships with their clients, as well as with property developers and investors throughout the UAE, Dacha strives to meet every requirement the client has, providing them with in-depth expertise and real estate advice.
With the objective to provide a one-stop solution for all their customers’ real estate needs, be it an end-user, investor or developer, Dacha deals in providing leasing, sales and property management services.
Real Estate Agent
WeDo Global (WDG)
Real Estate Agent
ALAK Real Estate Brokers
Sales Consultant - Commission Basis
Real Estate Consultant