Job description / Role
Our Client is well-known organisation in Ras al-Khaimah, UAE and a leader in their specialist field within the Middle East. The company has established itself as a significant master planner in the UAE with world-class iconic destinations and won prestigious accolades. Due to company growth, they are looking to hire skilled specialists into the team
• Real Estate Sales Executive will be responsible for selling Municipalities lands and properties to Clients and Investors. He / She will be tasked with growing our customer base by generating leads, counseling clients and Potential Investors on land or property return on Investments
• The sales executive will be involved in marketing initiatives such as investor forums. Cold calling, etc. (his involvement could be at the Coordination level)
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Reporting to: Property Section Manager
Gross monthly base salary: AED 10,000 - 15,000 per month + commission + medical + air tickets
• BSc in Real-estate or Business or any related field
Other certifications obtained:
• RERA Certified or completion of a real estate training program or courses in real estate
Nature and length of previous experience:
• At least 3 years of Real-estate sales experience
• Arabic Speaker
• Dubai based professional
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.