Job description / Role
We are looking for a Real Estate Investment Specialist for Identifying Real Estate opportunities globally, wherein, we will be raising capital by listing these Real Estate opportunities on our Platform across Residential, Commercial, Warehouse etc.
Job Description & Role:
• Identify and Analyze potential real estate investment projects across the global markets.
• Conducting thorough due diligence on the identified properties and making sure they meet the Company’s stringent screening criteria.
• Screening the opportunities for financial feasibility, location feasibility and income potential, long-term impacts and feasibility, developer’s backgrounds and pedigree, other screening criteria as laid down by FracAssets.
• Responsible for financial modelling of these Real Estate investment opportunities
• Responsible for exiting investments.
• Responsible to make sure that the Company and its products stay compliant with Global regulatory requirements.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in identifying opportunities in Real Estate investments.
• Firm Believer of FracAssets’ values – Entrepreneurship, Integrity, Diversity, Innovation, Passion, Philanthropy, Transparency.
About the Company
FracAssets (backed up by Analah Capital) is a Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) regulated, FinTech and RealTech Crowdfunding Platform that enables investors to own Fractions of premium Real Estate, Start-ups & Unlisted Investments.
Analah is a FinTech and RealTech Platform for Equity, Real Estate, Insurance & Taxation.
Equity Research Analyst
BD/Investment & Corporate Strategy Manager
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 Jul|
Gold Standard DMCC
Finance Transformation Analyst
Family Office - Investment Manager