Job description / Role
A global investment management company is looking to add a Property and Leasing Manager to join their team in Dubai.
The Real Estate Manager will be the central point of control and management for the property management and leasing for the company.
Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Strategy
- Manage / coordinate real estate professionals responsible for transacting and maintaining the company property management and leasing portfolio.
- Develop and manage collaborative relationships, to determine real estate requirements and provide information relative to market conditions, anticipated costs, transaction viability and expected timelines
- Manage and share accountability for the corporate real estate budget with business owners
- Develop strategies for the management of the financial impact of real estate to minimization real estate expenses and enhance the optimization of operating expenses vs. square feet of facilities occupied.
- Implement and maintain occupancy monitoring
- Maintain and improve real estate portfolio performance with respect to aligning real estate administration and property management with the portfolio strategy and space needs
Corporate Lease Maintenance / Administration
- Manage lease administration team
- Resolve major occupancy issues with landlord
- Review annual rent and operating expense adjustments for conformance with lease provisions
- Portfolio maintenance and annual Real Estate reporting
- Manage work activities and team responsible for real estate portfolio administration and database management
- Identify opportunistic lease extensions, renewals, and terminations for review with Exec Mgmt. and Tenant
- Real estate management skills – involving transaction management and property management in a corporate environment (incl. valuation, markets, deal structuring, property management, lease administration)
- Excellent negotiation skills – ability to incorporate key business terms in a lease
- Strong people leadership and change management skills required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Real Estate or related discipline required
- 10 plus years of professional experience
- Required Language Proficiency: English
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
General Manager - Facilities Management Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Facilities Manager - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|