Job description / Role
The Real Estate Manager should have an excellent understanding of the Abu Dhabi real estate market and adept with space optimization, market trends, and research. The ideal candidate should be familiar with the following tasks working in a Property / Real Estate management company.
· Bachelor is Degree in Property Management or a Relevant Degree from a western recognized university.
· Minimum 10 Years Relevant Experience.
· Preference for candidates that have worked for large real estate developers or real estate consulting firms in UAE.
· Strong understanding of the real estate market is required.
· Strong marketing background would be strongly preferred
· Good Technical/Engineering Knowledge.
· Additional property management certificate or RICS will be beneficial.
· English and MS Office Proficiency Experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Real Estate Portfolio Manager
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
Real Estate Manager - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Asset Manager - Real Estate (Arabic Speaker)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Mar|
A Leading Provider Of Housing Solutions In The UAE