Job description / Role
CSG Global Talent is currently working with a global real estate consultancy based in United Arab Emirates to appoint a Manager or Associate Director for their advisory team.
As a Manager within the Consulting team, your role will be to execute and oversee a variety of consulting assignments across the UAE and other geographies in the region. As part of these assignments, you will be responsible for overseeing project tasks as well as small project teams, ranging in size depending on the complexity of each assignment and providing quality assurance. You will also start being responsible for business development, generating new business leads and securing new consulting mandates.
Leading Projects & Managing Teams
* Executes and oversees consulting assignments varying in size and complexity in different geographies across the Middle East
* Performs various tasks of consulting assignments and ensures a high level of quality
* Efficiently manages the respective project team and oversees execution of tasks of consulting assignments to ensure that deliverables are presented on-time and in line with / above client expectations
* Guides and trains team junior members on various aspects of assignment execution and report / presentation preparation through both on-the-job training and formal training sessions
* Helps to plan and monitor appropriate and efficient staffing levels and utilization of labor, within the scope of each assignment
* Works closely with Analyst and Senior Analysts as well as Associate Directors and above.
* Conduct other tasks as required
Client Relationships & Business Development Support
* Participates, supports in and co-leads client pitches, presentations and workshops
* Proactively looks for new business opportunities through personal / company networks
* Is building client relationships on respective levels
* Supports the development of the wider business through engagement and collaboration with colleagues from other departments while raising the clients awareness of the brand
* Builds on existing / new client relationships and co-leads client communication in a professional and strategic manner
* Raises the clients awareness of the brand
* Deep knowledge of real estate and financial terms / principles
* Ability to conduct and oversee project execution of certain tasks and respective report preparation
* Ability to conduct detailed financial analysis
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong organisational and analytical skills.
* Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
* Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex information
* Ability to respond effectively and professionally to sensitive issues and challenges
* Ability to write reports and other client documents using distinctive style
* Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on a range of complex topics
Critical Thinking Skills
* Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for clients
* Draws upon the analysis and input of others when making recommendations within the scope of an assignment and with respect to decisions which impact the wider department and company
* Ability to make decisions with an in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office
* Advanced knowledge of financial modeling in Excel
* Highly collaborative within a team environment
* Demonstrates project leadership skills with a positive attitude
* Provides excellent internal and external customer service
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS). Master's degree or MBA preferred.
* 5-6+ years real estate / consulting experience with emphasis on strategic advisory, development advice and financial analysis.
* Experience leading consulting assignments, overseeing project teams and managing client relationships.
* Certificates and/or Licenses
* RE related certificate or RICS certification is a plus
* Fluency in English, verbal and written. Arabic and other languages are a plus.
* Professional Certification/Licenses
* UAE/KSA Driver's license preferred
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East