Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible to supervises and direct the daily activities of the real estate department which includes leasing operations and contract renewals in accordance with the organization policies and standards as well as government provisions.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease/real estate transactions and agreements.
- Oversee completion of all necessary paperwork and ensure proper customer service.
- Managing and supervising the Company accommodation for staff and guests.
- Responsible for the productivity and budgetary performance of the real estate department.
- Ensure maximum occupancy of rental units at all times and a consistently high renewal rate.
- Supervise day-to-day leasing operation and propose strategies to ensure optimal occupancy.
- Coordinates and schedules showings with landlords, brokers and property managers; oversees property management of multiple buildings including services contracts, maintenance, and repairs as appropriate for area of responsibility.
- Develop policies, procedures to improve efficiency and profitability of the department, further to approval from the management.
- Monitor trends in the marketplace and identify competitive pricing.
- Ensure spaces for rent are occupied in order to generate revenue for investors while doing necessary assessment on qualified potential tenants who are capable of paying the rent.
- Screen renters through an application process that usually includes credit, background, employment checks and ensure that all legal documents are validate.
- Evaluate the property on a regular basis to advertise upcoming rental availability and promote property amenities.
- Responsible for the rental payments and deposits that come into the office including on time payments, adding late fees for delayed payments.
- Ensure all monetary transactions and contracts are properly accounted for, documented, and recorded.
- Coordinate with Legal team when a case needs to be filed against a tenant for delinquency or violation of the lease contract.
- Create and maintain a good reputation in the community as another way to promote the company and place.
- Address all concerns quickly, and ensure that repairs and maintenance work are handled swiftly and with professionalism.
- Organize events when necessary, to bring tenants together for advisory cascade and to foster a sense of community.
- Negotiates, prepares and executes lease agreements, amendments, renewals, and other real property legal documents; reviews expiration reports and rent rolls to assess near term and future activity, ensuring compliance with lease documents, critical notification dates, and client needs.
- Plans and manages property development, tenant improvements, and other associated projects, including highest and best use, land planning, infrastructure planning and design, and site development construction.
- Communicates with Leasing, Legal & Accounts Departments, as well as retailers and landlords.
- Responsible for full lease offer, lease agreement / lease renewal management and execution, in charge of tenant relations.
- Follow real estate policies, rules and regulations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director.
Minimum five (5) years of experience as Lease/Real Estate Officer in a reputable organization within UAE.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related course from a reputed university.
About the Company
Our company is a major global player in the paints and coating industry with more than 5 manufacturing plants and a vast distribution network around the world.
We constantly strive to develop products according to the needs of various markets through a mix of skilled and talented research and development teams as well as technical cooperation agreements with several international specialized firms worldwide.
We put a lot of emphasis into expanding our business through the recruitment and development of professional, talented and multicultural teams capable of taking our company to the next stage of growth.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Real Estate Broker
Elite & Luxury Real Estate
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Sales Manager
Homes 4 Life Real Estate
Real Estate Agent