Job description / Role
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. Sales representatives ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In many ways the face of the company, sales representatives may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education, Experience & Skills:
• Min 1 year experience in Real Estates or 2 years experience in Sales
• High school diploma, advantage BA/BS University degree
• Customer service
• Meeting sales goals
• Closing skills
• Territory management
• Prospecting skills
• Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Product knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Client relationships
• Motivation for sales
• Valid driver's license
• Available to work extended hours
About the Company
Smart Concept is a specialized real estate consultancy services company established in Abu Dhabi in 2013, providing an outstanding property consultancy services to the elite clients and investors in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
OUR VISSION is to be a leader in property consultancy business and be recognized as the premier property management and commercial brokerage in each market that we serve. Our commitment to the market excellence is to provide the most innovative and comprehensive integrated real estate services for real estate providers and property seekers in the middle east.
OUR MISSION is to create sustainable economic value for our clients and investors through acquisition of assets that provide higher returns and display significant potential facilitate clients with satisfying brokerage service. Whether our client is looking to buy, lease or sell with our experienced team on hand we guarantee to provide the correct information and advice throughout the process.