Job description / Role
What you will be doing:
- To monitor all goods movement in/out the hotel and ensure that they are properly recorded
- To ensure that any goods coming into the hotel have been properly ordered and met the specification (in quantity and quality)
- To ensure that all goods received in the hotel are accounted for and supported
- To ensure that all goods received are properly supported by valid hotel purchase orders
- To examine both quality and quantity of goods received in coordination with related department before accepting the delivery
- To ensure that goods are promptly moved to store or concerned department once received
- To ensure that outgoing goods are properly documented and accounted for.
- To closely monitor with Purchasing all pending or partial deliveries.
- To be responsible for recording and distributing reports as per hotel policies and procedures, such as duly signed individual receiving record, receiving report
- To ensure that all items received comply with HACCP and Municipality regulations
Level of Education
Areas of study
Economy, Finance, Accounting
3 to 5 years
Your experience and skills include:
- Vocational diploma and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills and motivation
- Experience in inventory and materials control procedures
- One year of experience in the same capacity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Result oriented and service minded, with attention to detail
- Working knowledge of a computerized inventory control system
- Fluent in the national language and Business English
- A thorough and organized approach
- Ability to perform under pressure
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East