Job description / Role
The primary function of this role is to monitor all goods movement in/out the hotel and ensure that all items are properly recorded, correctly ordered and met the specification (quantity and quality), accounted for and supported by correct documentation.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To ensure that all goods received are properly supported by valid hotel purchase orders
- To examine both quality and quantity of goods received in coordination with related department before accepting the delivery
- To closely monitor with Purchasing Team all pending or partial deliveries
- Be responsible for all documentation (FMC and Foodwatch) such as the Receiving Record, Receiving Report and the Daily Summary Receiving Report
- To ensure that all activities performed are in compliance to Hotel Policies including HACCP and Food watch
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum two years of professional experience in similar role in hospitality industry
- High School degree/Vocational Education
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||7 Mar|
Irwin & Dow
Executive Assistant / Secretary
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises