Job description / Role
We are looking for a receiving clerk to accept and process deliveries. The receiving clerk's responsibilities include verifying delivered items, unloading, ensuring items are stored correctly, and processing returns.
To be successful as a receiving clerk you should be able to inspect deliveries with great attention to detail and be in good physical condition to lift and move heavy items. Ultimately, a top receiving clerk should be able to ensure efficient receiving processes and promptly resolve any problems or discrepancies.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with vendors regarding delays or problems.
- Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is required.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of store safety regulations
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry and inventory software programs.
Your team and working environment:
Make the most of now. If there is something we are very proud of at Grand Plaza Mövenpick Media City is our story. We see ourselves as a place where people can best realize opportunity, because sometimes all you need to do is the ordinary in an extraordinary way. "What if" are two words with endless possibilities and we want to turn your wishes and ideas into moments- moments that are uncomplicated, personal, and human.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.