Job description / Role
• The Receiving Clerk is responsible for all activities related to the Hotel’s goods receiving process and recording of goods received in close co-operation with the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to procure department).
• The Receiving clerk oversees and records all activities related to accurate receivable procedures in terms of quantitive and quality controls, order approval documents and passing on of received goods to the relevant inhouse departments.
• The Receiving Clerk is also ensuring that any goods, material and equipment leaving the hotel is recorded, accounted for and internally approved.
• This role assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework.
• Experience in F and b industry is a must
• 3+years of Receiving experience
• Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
• Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
• Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
• Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for team to fulfill responsibilities
• Detail oriented and organized
• Ability to develop presentations and effectively present to all levels of company, restaurant & owners.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required.
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Entry Supervisor
Ultimate HR Solutions
Warehouse Clerk - RMPM
|Al Ain||19 Sep|
A Leading Company In UAE