Job description / Role
- Ensures that all material should be delivered at receiving bay and purchases are authorized by the Hotel. The specifications, quality and quantity of material delivered are corresponding with the purchase order and material delivered (except for regular store items) must be inspected by the respected departments.
- Ensures that all Food & Beverage deliveries and receiving procedures must comply with the HACCP and Dubai Municipality requirement.
- Receives all the merchandise for the Hotel as per LPO/Order form Contract, etc. while keeping in mind the Quality & Standard.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing
- Follow Receiving Timings.
- Maintenance of cost and related financial and non financial records.
- Receives all the deliveries as per the LPO/Order Form/Contract.
- Fruit, Vegetable, Fresh meat, fish & poultry items should be checked in front of Chef De Cuisine Main and obtain his/her approval on the Invoice.
- During the office hours, Receiving Officer should not leave the office, if in case Receiving Officer need to leave the office, he/she ensures that no material should be kept on the floor/left unattended.
- Upon receiving Fixed Assets item, respective Head of the Department should be called for approval.
- For Rejected Item Goods, Return Note to be made and signed by the supplier.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing Coordinator and Stores.
- Should not send any supplier to the store without checking or indicating date on the invoice.
- In case any delivery has no LPO or is not aware of any order made, call the Purchasing Coordinator or respective Head of Department to direct item's invoice for approval.
- Updates daily the Dubai Municipality Book (For Meat Item).
- Follows up with Purchasing Coordinator and Income Auditor on daily market list pending items.
- By End of the Month, all pending LPO's should be sent to Accounts Payable to book the expenses.
- Day-to-day receiving Invoices should be sent to Accounts Payable.
- Maintains the departmental bulletin board.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Excelsior Group ME
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jun|
Excelsior Group ME
HR Admin Assistant