Job description / Role
Looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to join our fun and dynamic team. We pride ourselves on delivering first class customer service in our top of the line gym, where our clients become family to us.
• Greeting customers
• Supervising front desk
• Signing up membership
• Cash Register: Perform basic math functions to collect payments, maintain accurate cash drawer, take a tally of the funds in the cash register when required during a shift and product transaction reports
• Opening/closing the gym
• Answering phone calls and emails
• Ordering supplies
• Showing new members the facilities
• Responsible for signing in members using MindBody Software
• Ensuring Front desk is supervised during the shift coverage
• Maintaining the gym floor, reception and facility
• Assisting clients, members of your team
Required Skills and Attributes:
• Friendly, courteous, and welcoming (This is a Must – you’ll be the first point of contact for our business)
• Reliable and punctual
• Well organized, attention to detail
• Reasonable math skills
• Enthusiastic and positive
• Great communication skills
• Fluent in English Language
• Basic computer skills
• Customer service experience
• Free gym membership (able to use the gym during breaks/after or before shift)
About the Company
TRAIN Strength & Fitness opened in January 2016 and has since become the top performing club (gym) in the UAE. The brand has become a well recognised name across the region.
The 42,000sq ft facility has a unique operation and boasts it’s own retail & nutrition store as well as a healthy café.
Due to it’s success the club & brand is expanding across different fields, with new branches set to open in various areas across the region.