Job description / Role
• General front desk operations: greeting and welcoming visitors and guests, informing concerned employees about visitors.
• Assisting in planning and scheduling meetings and managing meeting rooms booking.
• Answering incoming phone calls from customers and suppliers in a professional manner, passing calls on to concerned parties or taking accurate message and passing them on to employees.
• Maintaining log of calls received to provide details of incoming and not answered calls to concerned parties.
• Preparing outgoing mails and courier packages, contacting courier companies to arrange for a pick up and preparing invoices.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Female candidate with excellent communication skills in English, high work ethics.
• 2-3 years of experience in reception or travel desk preferred.
• Professional Personal Appearance.
• Proficient in MS office packages.
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.