Job description / Role
We are looking for a personable individual with extensive previous experience as a Receptionist to join our Dubai office team. You will be required to support the Office Administrator in carrying out day-to-day office and admin activities.
• Professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls. Qualify all calls and announce the caller.
• Receiving, organising and responding to all incoming emails
• Updating and maintaining all internal databases and directories
• Maintaining all office supplies including stationary, refreshments and business cards
• Coordinating deliveries with local and international deliveries (overseas shipping via agents)
• Receive and sort all mail deliveries
• Photocopying, printing, binding, faxing and filing
• Keeping Reception area tidy and well organized
• Assists with month-end reporting requirements
• Any other duties that might be considered reasonable by your line manager
• Book meeting rooms for all internal and external meetings/conferences
• Liaising with the IT Team to ensure all electronic equipment is set up for a meeting
• Ensure all stationary needs are met and ready for each meeting
• Liaise with our Travel Agencies when travel booking is required (flights, hotel rooms, visas, transportation and insurance)
• Ensure budget needs are met by identifying the most cost-effective travel option
• Oversee all visa administration for application purposes
• Produce full itinerary for each employee before travel
• Track and report all travel arrangements in the database
• Attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace
• Ability to juggle a number of work items at one time
• High level of customer service skills
• Work well within a large team
• Reliable and trust worthy
• Ability to prioritize
• Proactive and takes a flexible approach to work
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook (PowerPoint & Publisher would be an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of English Language (written and spoken)
• Required Education: High school or equivalent degree
• UAE experience would be a plus
• Preferred understanding of recruitment agency industry
• Previous experience at a multinational company
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Receptionist - Corporate Office
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
HR Admin & Assistant
Saint Vincent Group
Senior Administrator - Receptionist