Job description / Role
- Welcome all guests with a smile and maintain a professional approach at all times
- Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, package and discounts
- Attend the shift briefing, daily 15 minutes training and front office monthly meeting
- Be flexible according to the business needs
- Be fully aware of hotel credit policy and procedures and ensure that it's adhered at all times
- Keep yourself informed with all VIP arrivals
- Be flexible in regard to work schedule.
- Ensure that all guests are communicated with the credit policy and procedures upon check-in
- Take initiative through empowerment to ensure complete guest satisfaction
- Be fully aware of safety and emergency procedures
- Handle mail and messages properly and on confidential basis
- Know how to follow all hospitality guidelines and daily service basics
- Assist a fellow associates in their job to ensure that all are done on time
- Have knowledge about the city, the local area and attraction to provide the guests with all requested information
- Make sure to work with various departments for accurate delivery of guest amenities
- Share, announce and display all VIP arrivals and introduce brief information about guests
- Be aware of the front desk operations and help front desk associates when needed
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager and team leader
- Be familiar with the AM, PM and night check list to ensure smooth daily operations
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to communicate with all managers, supervisors and fellow associates
- Ensure the proper safety instructions are given before operating any equipment
- Ensure that daily banking procedures are followed and performed as per the standards
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management
- 1 to 2 years
- French (Intermediate)
Essential and optional requirements
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.