Job description / Role
- Diary management/booking candidates in for registration interviews
- Assisting with all general administration for a team of consultants
- Formatting resumes and updating the database for a back up help of the Secretaries
- Answer/transfer incoming calls, Switch Board Management
- Meet and Greet candidates/clients
- Responsible for the overall tidiness of the office, reception and interview rooms
- Ordering and management of office supplies
- Refilling coffee area, Paper Pinter and other office Supplies
- Minimum work experience of 1-2 years in Customer Service
- Has strong planning and organizing skills with efficient reporting ability and excellent use of MS Office to manage documents, maintenance schedules, etc.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Strong organisational skills and excellent secretarial skills
- Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Green Gulf Careers
Front Desk Receptionist
Petrochem Middle East
HR Source Consulting