Job description / Role
Your new company
• An innovative and well established design company based in Media City are looking for an experienced receptionist to join their team.
Your new role
• The role would involve managing the Reception i.e. answering the phone, acting as a strong gate-keeper, greeting visitors, ordering of stationary and handling couriers.
• Additional tasks would be the secretarial side of the role in which you would be responsible for managing email inboxes, typing up correspondence, filing and documents administration.
• Your job will be to carry out the effective management of the front of house and reception areas of the business on a day-to-day basis.
• As the sole reception member of staff, you will be responsible for ensuring the security of the premises at all times including ensuring all safety policies are being adhered to through knowing who is coming in and out of the business on a daily basis.
• As a very busy office, you will be required to update calendars and schedule meetings, as well as performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing where necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
• The ideal candidate will have proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role and will ideally be the type of person who is eager to take on additional administration duties over time.
• You should have a proficiency in using the full Microsoft Office Suite and be savvy in using technology, including Mac operating systems.
• The ideal candidate will be somebody with a professional and ‘can-do’ attitude, be able to fully manage a busy reception desk and have superior organisation and communication skills.
• You should want to provide only the highest quality service and be able to multi-task and thrive within a busy environment.
• The perfect candidate will have a friendly, outgoing and of course positive personality.
What you'll get in return
• You will earn a competitive salary with a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
• If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.