Job description / Role
Receptionist (Full Time)
Our client is looking for a full-time receptionist to join our rapidly growing team. The receptionist works extensively to be a key contributor to the efficiency and flow of the office. The ideal candidate must be organized, detail oriented, have a knack for problem solving and enjoy helping others.
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Experience setting up a new office
• Experience working in a global multinational
• Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
• Ability to make decisions in high pressure situations
• Strong work ethic and get-it-done attitude
• Willingness to accept and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive with ability to anticipate needs
• Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
• Good telephone skills
• Possesses strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task while remaining detail oriented
• Desire and ability to grow professionally
About the Company
HR Source Consulting is a premier Human Resources Consultancy that provide clients across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) with expert human resources planning and solutions. By inference, we have the expertise to attract high calibre candidates that fill specialist roles in the key industry sectors with focus in:
- IT (Information Technology)
- Media & Communications
- FMCG and many others
We deliver to a multitude of client organisations across the MENA region from leading multi-nationals (MNC's) to SMEs and boutique businesses. We are your "Regional HR partner with Global Reach".
We adopt tailor made services and solutions to ensure that our clients need is fully met .
We provide a multi-step consultancy approach to sourcing the ideal candidate, to ensure that your requirement is fully fulfilled and delivered to. Furthermore we offer tailor made HR Services and Solutions in the additional following areas:
- Permanent Recruitment Solutions
- Interim & Contract Recruitment Solutions
- Managed Services
- Salary Surveys
- Outplacement Services
- Relocation and Company setup advice
In short, HR Source Consulting is dedicated to delivering human resources solutions at every level (from Junior, Mid to Senior and C-Level Executives). This includes successful placements for every type and size of client organisation by sourcing candidates at all levels of seniority. We like to go the extra mile and serve our clients every need of HR and provide additional solutions and services from salary surveys, market intelligence, outplacements services and relocation and company set up advice.
Front Desk Receptionist
Petrochem Middle East
Receptionist & Office Admin
Market-i Research Services
Green Gulf Careers