Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known international law firm, is currently looking for a Receptionist based in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing the duties of a front desk and provide general administrative support to the Office Manager.
• Managing the reception area and front desk
• Responsible for handling the booking of meetings and appointments
• Handling and transferring phone calls from visitors and clients
• Responsible for contacting facilities management regarding problems within the office
• Handling the acceptance and dispatch of courier packages
• Providing direct secretarial support to the Office Manager
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the office environment
• Greeting and welcoming customers and clients daily
• Responsible for replenishing office supplies
To be considered, you should meet the following requirements
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a secretarial position
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Above average typing speed
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The working hours of this position will be from 9 am to 6 pm from Sunday to Thursday. Those interested in this position must include a copy of their photograph in their application.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|