Job description / Role
To provide an efficient and professional reception and to provide general administrative support to the CEO and all departments. Working relationship (internal/external): All staff throughout the company. External visitors, etc.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintain security and telecommunications system.
• Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook..
• Operate telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Support continuity among work teams
• Contribute to team effort by attending to any ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
• Organize Employee travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
Other duties and responsibilities:
• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
• Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
• Managing the Office health, safety and security by leading the fire drills and safety exercises.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required
• University degree or diploma relating to the field, preferred but not essential
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably from Hospitality Industry)
• Organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills
• Communication skills
• Information gathering and information monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Initiative and Drive
• Professionalism and confidentiality
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Calm character, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
• Fluency in English – spoken and written
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Maintain high levels of professionalism
• Well organized with an understanding of priorities and changing demands
• Have a professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs;
• Additional language would be an advantage
About the Company
A leading advertising agency in the UAE.