Job description / Role
Attend to visitors in and deal within inquiries on the phone and face-to-face. Supply information regarding UOBD to the general public.
• Answer telephone in an appropriate manner, screen and direct calls, provide information to callers, take and relay messages.
• Meet and greet clients and visitors entering the office and direct them to their respective destinations.
• Deal with queries from the general public, parents and students and direct them as appropriate.
• Receive and sort emails, deliveries and faxes.
• Tidy up and maintain the reception area appropriately.
• Handle courier distribution and act as the primary contact person for courier companies.
• Receive and distribute mail received to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned by direct manager.
• 1-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in an educational institution
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Good command of English. Arabic speaker is a must
• Good interpersonal skills
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
HR Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East
Admin & Sales Coordinator